Monday, May 20, 2013

Billboard Awards Review

This years Billboard Awards was interesting. All types of stars came out such as David Guetta, Nikki Minaj, Taylor Swift, and even Prince!

      The performances were pretty decent. I don't have a favorite but I definitely loved Chris Brown's performance. I really like the song so seeing him perform it was even better. It was very action packed and entertaining. The one thing that I did notice was it sounded like he was raspy the majority of his performance. I didn't know if he had lost his voice or he was just out of breath, but other than that good job Chris Brown!

      Nikki Minaj is quite a character. At first I thought her lap dance was going to be a little bit more rauchier than it was, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. The look on Lil Wayne's face though was so silly. I'm sure there are people out there that think they are a couple. Whether they are or not, who knows. I actually really like the song, there was something about the song that reminded me of a really old rap song. I don't know by who or what song, but it took me back in the day.

     As far as Tracy Morgan as a host, he had some funny moments and some interesting moments. Most people might not feel the same way, but people need to understand that is probably one of those jobs that are harder than it looks. At the same time if your opinion is different then so be it.

Congrats to all the winners from the show and great job to all the performances..

No comments:

Post a Comment