Sunday, May 26, 2013

The New Roommate Prank

This video is crazy! What would you do if you found your roommate dead on the floor besides the obvious? What would run through your mind?

         The BlackBoxTV crew did a prank where someone was comming over to rent out a room in the apartment without realizing a murder was going to occur. The ractions on people's faces were funny, but it made you think at the same time. Would you pull a prink like this on your roommates? If so what you have done differently? How would you set it up? If I had to do this, it would probably similar and I would make my guy friends the victims just to see how scare they would really get. I would probably have my murderer walk in and do damage and then make him shirtless while chasing after the vitims, lol. Just a thought.

Let me know what you think. It's also on worldstarhiphop.com if you can't play it.

No comments:

Post a Comment