Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Album-Ciara

Ciara's coming out strong with her new self-titled album.

          Ciara made an appearance Power 105.1 yesterday as well as 106 & Park promoting some of her new singles off of the album. I was listening to Power 105.1 when she was on and her album is so dope. I was really impressed by some of her songs. I would recommend for people to go out and get her album because her tracks are really good. I noticed that her tracks have like a fun, clubby-type sound to it which really suits her energetic dance talent. She stated on Power 105.1 that wanted to really reach out to the fans letting people know who she is as a person on this album and she did just that.
         Some of my favorites were, "Super Turnt Up," and "Overdose." They both had an edgy vibe to it which was really good and I can picture singing with that type of style. Of course what's also featured on the album are "Body Party," and "I'm Out" featuring Nicki. On 106 & Park she performed "Livin It Up," which is also has an edgy-club sound to it as well. If you are a big Ciara fan make sure you check out those videos as well as getting her album because she is definitely turnt up for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment