Sunday, October 6, 2013

Halle Berry Gave Birth!

Halle Berry gives birth to her baby boy last night.

           The 47-year-old actress was able to bring joy into the world at the Cedar-Sinai hospital in LA. This is her husband, Olivier Martinez's, first child and Berry's second child. She had her first child, Nahla, back in 2008 to then boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry. When first announcing her pregnancy she explained that it was a surprise, "This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth," said Berry, "I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me."

So happy for Ms. Berry. I commend any women that is able to have kids after 35 which shows that the "Biological Clock" is all in our minds. Congrats to Halle Berry and hubby Olivier Martinez!

No comments:

Post a Comment