Thursday, August 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Meagan Good!

The lovely video girl herself has something to celebrate today!

      Actress, Meagan Good turns 32 today and is still looking gorgeous as ever. The young actress has been working very hard promoting various shows and movies and just recently promoted her sister's new girl group, Phenix Rose. 
         Good also got in touch with her spiritual side when she opened up about her celibacy and her and experimenting with marijuana. She turned to god for her prayers to get herself on the right track and luckily she found a minister husband and didn't continue with experimenting with marijuana saying, "I literally started freaking out and I would pray myself to sleep because I couldn't get my mind right," said Good.

I'm glad she's doing well and happy birthday mah!

No comments:

Post a Comment