Thursday, July 4, 2013

Movie Review-Let Me Explain

I swear Kevin Hart is the man because he was shutting it down in his new movie for real!

      Of course Kevin Hart's new film, "Let Me Explain," came out yesterday and can I just say this dude is crazy on so many good levels. I'm not going to say the movie but I'm just going to give my insight on it. I really enjoyed myself today. Kevin Hart has really come a long way. Most people started noticing him in some movies when he would just be a silly little thing just making people chuckle a bit. Now he is really coming into his own with everything he does. I just love that he can just make his own self laugh and be hysterical because he is a true person so just got things to say all the time.

      The only thing was that it felt like the film was too short. I don't know if it was because I was laughing so hard that time went by fast or he didn't have much to say because it really felt shortened. I still had a good time. It was my first time at a dine-in theater which was a good idea to go to because to enjoy food and have a good laugh is just the best. At the same time I felt like "Laugh At My Pain" was a lot longer, but it was still hilarious. I hope Kevin makes more of these documentary stand ups because I'm going to go to everyone of them!

The clip above was one of the jokes that he did that was about pigeons. If you are the type that would rather see  it in theaters, don't press the clip, but it you don't care, enjoy and happy laughing, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment