Tuesday, July 9, 2013

New Music By Chris Voice Of Hamilton Park

As you all know Hamilton Park has been working very hard lately and now Chris Voice has released a few tracks himself.

          Chris put out some songs on the site soundcloud.com which is where you can also follow him at. Some of records include, "She Kno What It Iz," "Whatsup," "Body," "Dope Summer," and his version of "Diced Pineapples." I couldn't seem to play the songs, but I always have faith in him that they sound really good. He hasn't let me down at all and never will. I can't wait to see what's next to come. Make sure you go onto soundcloud.com to check out him as well as Hamilton Park's other works of what they have done so far.
           Make sure you also listen to his single with LBronze called, "Squirter" in which I also have as one of posts. Chris is definitely a huge talent in the music industry. Him and his boys should be very proud of themselves. Make sure you follow these guys on twitter @hamilton_park. I know it's silly of me to not announce that since I don't have twitter, but at least I'm a strong support for these guys and it only gets stronger from here, but again go onto soundcloud.com and look up Chris Voice to check out his music and also look up Hamilton Park on youtube. Happy Listening!

Update: I finally heard the songs and Chris is the man! Wow, love him! Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment