Friday, May 3, 2013

Hamilton Park

Now, I swore I thought I had mentioned these guys before, but I can't believe I didn't so here I go.

    These lovely men that you see in the picture is such an amazing group that I am heavenly crazy in love with named Hamilton Park. The group consist of Chris Voice, Anthony, Mr. Marcus Lee, and Royce P. They come from the east side of Atlanta, GA that are trying to turn the R&B game around in such a great way. They have been best friends for about 10 years where they started their friendship in the church.
    Chris met Mr. Marcus and Anthony singing in a church choir and the two introduce them Chris to Royce P. The boys would go to a place called Hamilton Park, which is obviously where they got their name, and that's where they bonded and perfected their talents. They took their talents into the arms of Anthony's uncle, Frame, and then later ran into legendary music mogul, Andre Harrell. The boys sang the National Anthem for him and was signed as the first group on Harrell Records.
      They are described to be the modern day Jodeci because of their silky smooth voices and having the essence of soul in their songs. Which is ironic because Jodeci is one of their influence as well as Jagged Edge, 112, New Edition, and most guy of the successful guy groups that you can think of back in the 90s. With that being said they call themselves the "Connoisseurs Of Love" because of they are the perfect gentlemen and speak directly from the heart.
   I must say they greatly deserved it because I can't tell you how much I love this group. My favorite is Chris Voice. I don't know what it is about him but he caught my attention. Of course the other guys are just as special so meeting them would be a dream come true. I have been a major fan of them since early 2011 when they were just getting known and I will never stop loving them. I don't call myself a fan anymore instead I am a lover of the group. Even if they were too stop singing, which will never happen, I will still support them and listen to their music until I die.
    The definitely needs to watch out for these guys because they are a blessing. So far they have 2 mixtapes out, the first one being "We Do It For The Sheets," and "We Do It For The Streets Reloaded." The second that kind of just came out which is "Game Of Thrones." They also have a self-title EP that was released October 11, 2011.
     I'm you, you will LOVE their songs, absolutely amazing. I usually don't get too hype over artists, but these really took my heart. That's how special they are so call me a groupie if you want, but again I'm a lover of the group. Of course they also have a lot of music videos out such as "Computer Love," "Fallin, and their first debut video "Thing Called Us." They recently just posted their latest video, "Born For This," and in my opinion is a beautiful video. I like how dim the video looks making the song sound extra sexier. Pretty soon they will have another video for their "Weekend" which I can can hear the song. I've heard snippets and it sounded beautiful from what I heard. I can't wait to see the video. The video last video below is a behind the scenes look at it. The other videos are songs and interviews. Of course they have a lot more as well as performances but I'll save that for future posts.
     I need for everyone to look these boys up because they are not going anywhere! They have a very nice website: www.hamiltonparkmusic.com. you can find all of their twitter pages and facebook as well as any other information that you need from these boys. If you are lucky you can become a hamilton park sweetheart. I consider myself an offline HPSweetheart because I don't have twitter or facebook, but at least I'm a strong supporter forever. Check these guys out in the videos I have posted on this page and make sure you go and support them.

IMPORTANT NOTE: THIS WILL NOT BE THE LAST TIME THAT I AM MENTIONING THESE GUYS. EVERTIME THERE IS AN UPDATE ABOUT THEM, BEST BELIEVE I WILL POST IT ON HERE AS WELL. IF YOU GET TIRED OF READING ABOUT THEM I SUGGEST YOU NOT TO GO ON THIS BLOG ANYMORE BECAUSE IM NOT STOPPING.

Also if anybody has the link to their Game Of Thrones mixtape please send it to me. I must have their songs. My iphone is craving for that mixtape. You can email me at TIAJ338@aol.com.

Videos Titles In Order Shown: Thing Called Us
                                                   Computer Love
                                                   Thing Called Us Remix
                                                   Fallin
                                                   Derriere
                                                   Grindin
                                                   Computer Love Rehearsal
                                                   Born For This
                                                   Sleep Is For Suckers Interview
                                                   Fansite TV Interview
                                                   Upclose TV Interview
                                                   BTS Vlog Series

No comments:

Post a Comment